Watch South Africa vs Sri Lanka 3rd t20 Live Streaming - 25 January 2017

Sri Lanka should burrow profound and beat the nonattendance of two key players to show signs of improvement of South Africa in the third and unequivocal Twenty20 International at Newlands in Cape Town on Wednesday (January 25). 

Subsequent to going around 19 keeps running in the opener, Sri Lanka won the second T20I by three wickets on Sunday to leave the arrangement tied 1-1. The win in Johannesburg was Sri Lanka's first of the visit. South Africa had cleared the first Test arrangement 3-0. 

Sri Lanka will be without Angelo Mathews, the captain, and Nuwan Pradeep for the last T20I and the up and coming five-coordinate One-Day International arrangement. Danushka Gunathilaka too passes up a great opportunity due to a niggle in his back. 

Here we are giving today cricket coordinate expectation. Africa versus Sri Lanka third T20 coordinate booked at Newlands, Cape Town at 18:00 nearby time (16:00 GMT | 21:00 PKT). Get today Cricinfo, today hurl expectation and today coordinate forecast. 

Africa group is driving by Farhan Behardien who is a decent right-hand batsman and a medium quick bowler. Then again, SL T20 group is driving by Angelo Mathews who is a right-hand batsman and right-arm medium quick bowler So who will win the match today Africa versus Sri Lanka third T20 on Jan 25th, 2017?
Team Squad:
South Africa: Farhaan Behardien (c), Theunis de Bruyn, Reeza Hendricks, Imran Tahir, Heino Kuhn, David Miller, Mangaliso Mosehle (wk), Lungi Ngidi, Wayne Parnell, Dane Paterson, Aaron Phangiso, Andile Phehlukwayo, JJ Smuts, AB de Villiers
Sri Lanka for 3rd T20I: Dinesh Chandimal (c & wk), Dhananjaya de Silva, Thikshila de Silva, Niroshan Dickwella, Asela Gunaratne, Nuwan Kulasekara, Suranga Lakmal, Kusal Mendis, Sachith Pathirana, Seekkuge Prasanna, Lakshan Sandakan, Isuru Udana
Share on Google Plus

About TV Chaska

This is a short description in the author block about the author. You edit it by entering text in the "Biographical Info" field in the user admin panel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment